- Grind coffee beans into a fine powder
- Mix two heaping teaspoons of coffee powder and sugar (if desired) and put into a small pot (contain 240 ml) of cold filtered water.
- Hit the mixture over medium-low heat and gently stir the ingredients a few times (do not overmix).
- Before the boiling stage, heat the mixture until thick foam appears.
- Pour the mixture into a small cup and allow the amazing grinds to settle to the bottom of the cup.
- Enjoy your coffee with Turkish delights (small sweet).
How to Make Perfect Turkish Coffee
Fusce ultrices in orci ac rhoncus. Duis dictum tempus neque, bibendum nibh
viverra quis. Etiam sagittis ullamcorper volutpat. Vestibulum lacinia risus sed
ligula malesuada volutpat